The last day of Vegan MoFo is so bittersweet! I’m so glad I stuck with it for the entire month and got my feet wet in regular blogging again. I had a lot of fun, but I didn’t do nearly as much as I had planned to. I didn’t even get around to reviewing local restaurants. This just means I’ll have plenty to keep me around and posting.
I discovered so many great blogs and bloggers. I have a long list of recipes to try. And I have a renewed sense of positivity at seeing the huge amount of vegan bloggers who participated. Living in a place pretty much devoid of veganism cuts you off a bit from the big picture and can feel a bit lonely. The vast online vegan presence is just so motivating, I feel all warm & fuzzy just knowing you are all out there!
Time to announce the winner of Friday’s Free Pin grab bag giveaway…
I put everyone’s name in the pumpkin and Silas was happy to chose one. The winner is…. Sarah! Congrats! I love that my vegan kid drew the name of another vegan kid. I’ll be emailing you to get your info, Sarah. Thanks for entering everyone!
My lunch is cooking and I’m starving so I think I’ll so a little roundup of the things I am currently drooling over:
- Kittee’s tofu inspired my lunch today.
- Celyn did a review & giveaway of Caribbean Vegan today and it’s killing me. The creole spaghetti! The Caribbean Potato Salad!
- These steamed bbq seitan buns at Meet the Wikos.
- The eggless eggs in a basket on this gorgeous photography blog have me reminiscing like crazy.
- The cashew dill sauce on this seitan wrap.
- Mo’s swedish meatballs!
- Erin’s apple pie.